11 July 2012

in case you've ever doubted that i'm a horrible, irresponsible mom...

most parents wouldn't allow this. most parents would be concerned for his tiny little liver. but i'm not most parents and my inclination is to grab the big camera and see how many shots i can get before he pukes. [fyi, he didn't puke, which doesn't mean i'm not a horrible person, it just means that i'm a horrible person whose arms got tired holding the big camera.]

and dom is horrible too! he's the one holding the beer

so yes, we're raising a feline alcoholic delinquent. now stop asking me why i haven't had fleshbabies. [you can click on these pictures to make them really big for when you contact the authorities on us.]







3 comments:

littlepickle said...

Haha, these pictures are amazing! And I have pictures of my fleshbaby stealing his dad's beer - at 6 or 7 months old. His granddad gave him some when he was 3 months old too! Poor child.

Rachel said...

Naughty naughty :-)

Kate MacDonald said...

Well, I have it documented in photos that my father let me sip his beer and my mother just took pictures of it, so I suppose I can claim that I'm just sort of repeating patterns I learned young...

The scary thing is how much Simon loves his booze. You can't have a beer or a glass of wine around him- I have to tell guests to watch out for theirs because he'll come up and drink them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...