18 April 2012

enjoy it while it lasts

just a quick note to let you know that i might be around and posting a little less than usual over the next few days, as i have things [good things] which will require my attention in the real world. i'll also have someone sleeping in the room that has the computer and people tend to get a bit creeped out when they wake up and find me doing blog posts in the middle of the night. granted, they usually find it less creepy when they know me, but still, i probably won't be on line quite as much.

i shall return, and when i do, i will be harder to shut up than ever. i expect that this will represent more of a difference in my life than yours, since you just stop by to read occasionally, whereas i have to live with being me all the time. well, i guess that if i've borrowed something like one of your vital organs, you might get a little nervous if i suddenly disappeared, but that only applies in a few cases. for the rest of you, on the chance that you miss me, you could always:

download a radio show [episode 1, episode 2]

read a book

show me how much you love me

or simply peruse the archives of this blog until you see something new pop up, which will be in the very near future.

and let me take this opportunity to say a big thank you to all the people who do pass by this page and see what's going on here. it really does lift my spirits every day to see how many people have stopped by to glance over these ramblings.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...