29 October 2011

kitty korner :: the cattiest caturday of all!

i just found out that it's NATIONAL CAT DAY, which is actually now INTERnational cat day, since it's spread its furry angelic wings and gone around the world.

you can find out information on what that means here.

as everyone who reads this blog probably already knows, i am an unapologetic crazy cat lady [who happens to have been lucky enough to hook up with a member of that lesser-known breed, the crazy cat man] and my cats are my children. [don't argue with me on this. my shrink, who doesn't care for animals, has even admitted that i exhibit the same psychological relationship with my cats as mothers do with their children. so now it's a medical fact.]

i encourage anyone who ever has questions about cat ownership and cat care to contact me. i'm always happy to share the benefits of my experience [and the experiences of those close to me]. i can't emphasise enough just how much being a cat owner [well, pet owner, since i think that the experience is not actually limited to cats] has meant to me and how much it's shaped who i am [for the better].

in the meantime, give those furbabies a big hug [if they'll let you; if not, just admire them from a respectful distance] and have a gander at some photos from my family album...

hecubus & simon

mom, dad & seth

me & simon

seth, simon & hecubus in a bathing war

seth occupying my leg

simon

arthur. the once and future king.


julia, the reigning queen

2 comments:

Biba said...

They're so adorable!

I have to give my cat some special treat, if it was international cat day...

flora_mundi said...

Any reason is a good reason to give a cat a special treat, I think... ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...