i'm convinced that boredom is nature's way of weeding out the gene pool. after all, it's when people get really fed up with their options that they start trying stuff that's really ill-advised.
and a lot of the time, that involves checking out the various things that human bodies can do, but probably shouldn't.
so if you're wanting to alleviate your ennui, you could always try testing out the following, although i really wouldn't recommend it...
1. it supposedly takes only four pounds of drop pressure to detach a human penis. that's really only a sack of apples between you and infamy.
2. a human brain has enough blood and oxygen in it to survive 15-20 seconds after decapitation. i can only imagine that this would be the most confusing and horrifying 15-20 seconds of your life. but it's useful to know in case you try out...
3. the average person has enough strength in their upper body to pull off their own head. i'd always thought of this as just a theoretical physics assertion, but the first time i told someone, i came across him ten minutes later, attempting to prove me wrong. or right. i decided not to ask.
4. you can't tickle yourself, no matter how ticklish you are. but i'll wait while you try.
5. your stomach acid can corrode razor blades. your throat, however cannot and it's important to remember that.
6. a standard lightbulb will fit in your mouth, but it's impossible to get it out. (note:: in one piece)
any other weird things you can (or can't) do with your body?