17 July 2011

dj kali on the radio 17.07.11

thanks again to eric b. for letting me take over his auditory space and giving me the chance to play a mix of things i hadn't gotten to inflict on people in a while and some things that hadn't been broadcast outside the homestead. hope that those who were able to tune in live enjoyed what they heard. you can listen to it in convenient podcast form by clicking here. it's the one from july 16th, obviously. [because the method of archiving radio are more accurate than the people doing the programming, the show starts at approximately 4m40s into the recording and the end is a little amputated.]

here's the playlist in less exciting, but very easily followed written form [sets are separated by an asterisk]::

konstruktivists :: incognito
 eric b & ckut, neither exactly as pictured
die form :: your reality
fax cerebri :: haiphong
grim :: noble folk

*

bene gesserit :: le chanson d'ugly
human flesh :: wij
pseudo code :: keep smiling
tony wakeford/ steven stapleton :: walk the white ghost
edward ka-spel :: the fool

*

kreng :: le bataleur
bohren & der club of gore :: midnight black earth
88 :: whisper

*

voice of eye :: transmission
life garden :: blue moon child
mekanorganik :: extracting light from cucumbers
mandible chatter :: from whence and to whither
human greed :: gloaming

*

maska genetik :: stradanie
haus arafna :: god sows secrets

4 comments:

Jim Robbins said...

excellent. thanks.

flora_mundi said...

Glad you enjoyed it. Made me pine for the days when I did this regularly...

magus sana said...

great show
there is a kali sock monkey available on the internet

flora_mundi said...

A sock monkey? Wow. I've actually been looked for a stuffed plush Kali for years. I collect odd plush toys and Kali is sort of my ultimate goal in this regard (for some reason cuddly Kalis aren't common). I think I'd take her with me when I dj'd and I'd insist that anyone who approached me direct their questions/ requests to her.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...