|i fail to see the problem|
1. i'm incredibly self-centred. have you read this blog? i talk about virtually nothing but myself and there's a reason for that. with a very few exceptions, i don't really even think of other people as human. not a great start as far as maternal instincts go.
2. the cats really dictate most things in my life. anyone seeking refuge from nightmares in the middle of the night will have to negotiate with them for space on the bed. they get to kiss me as often as they like, which means that the immune systems of anyone who comes near me had better be state of the art. no excuses for being young and developing.
OH THERE'S MORE...
3. i'm really forgetful. i mean, i really loved my iphone 3gs and used it constantly. i couldn't shut up about how much i loved the phone. but i had a few drinks with dom and nat one night and dropped it in the back of a cab, thinking i was putting it back in my purse. and that's what i do when things that are useful to me. imagine where i'd leave a kid.
4. i already let the cats drink, because i think it's hilarious. and i can't even get the cats drunk. can you imagine the kind of things i'd get up to if i were given a small human with no natural tolerance for alcohol? i can. i imagine it often. and that's not a good thing for anybody.
5. i have really bad insomnia. that might work out fine in the first few months when the baby and i could scream at each other at all hours of the night, quickly driving dom into either voluntary deafness or insanity, but i think that it might get problematic when mummy thinks it would be awesome to watch movies at two in the morning on a school night.
there are lots more reasons, but i think that this is really a solid base for my argument that i should never, ever be encouraged to propagate. now go about your day and be happy that you will never have to deal with my drug-addled, cat saliva-coated, sleep-deprived spawn.
|well chances are one of them will come out ok|