20 February 2007

everyone's doing it

i got a request to join my space a little while ago and figured what the hell. so now there's even MORE more like (my) space. it looks like hell, because i'm still figuring everything out, but i'll get around to decorating eventually.

and, speaking of decorating, if you're wondering why i've been a little silent of late, i've been putting a lot of time into redecorating my abode. only took me four years to get around to it. yeah, i'm a lazy slag. even worse if you consider i earn my living working in home decor... i'm still not done, but at least the biggest bits are over with.

and, on that note, i'd like to leave a wee little note for home decor suppliers out there: ENOUGH WITH THE BEIGE. some of us do not like to decorate in shades of beige. some of us don't like beige at all. some of us want a place that looks like someone actually put some effort into it. some of us find your stores sleep-inducing because everything looks the same.

2 comments:

Maximum Overlord said...

I thought it was taupe...

flora_mundi said...

whatever vomit-related colour is big this week...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...