06 November 2005

the only way to commit suicide


according to the helpful folks at energy fiend, it would take a little over 60 cups of coffee to kill me. unfortunately, it doesn't specify over how long a period of time and i am not really at a point where i'm ready to play around until i get it right.

of course, given my usual intake, 60 cups doesn't even seem like too great a stretch. a stretch, yes, but not an impossibility.

i feel like i should be up to the challenge, given that i apparently once drank what should have been a lethal dose of verveine tea without realising what i was doing. (as a testimony to exactly how anxious i was, the tea didn't even put me to sleep. come to think of it, it was probably my massive regular intake of coffee that saved my life.)

2 comments:

Maximum Overlord said...

what is considered a lethal dose of verveine? considering it doesnt do much to me, it'd be nice to know just how far I can go :P

flora_mundi said...

i'll have to plead ignorance, because i never memorised the stat, i just remember noticing what it was in an article i read and realising i'd surpassed it. it wasn't that high. i wouldn't test your limits.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...