26 November 2005

good hair day


those of you who know me know that i've basically had the same hairstyle for about the last hundred and fifty years, with very few exceptions. a few of you may also be aware that the last time i tried doing something different with my hair, it basically backfired and scared me out of changing it for a long time. well, i went to see sergio today and made a change. he's a hair genius, so i pretty much knew that there wouldn't be any "what have i done?" moments... et voila... kate with bangs...

people have pointed out that i generally like to hide in my hair. now i can do so all the time. and it's even cut so it shows my favoured eyebrow. (yes, i have a favourite one.)

4 comments:

CB said...

hey, your hair looks great.

Maximum Overlord said...

Holy crap you look hot!
A 10!!!

flora_mundi said...

aw, thanks guys... i will now resume being a reasonably intelligent citizen and stop talkign about my hair...

qed said...

Definitely accentuates the eyebrow in question (amazingly, I correctly remembered which one it was!).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...