22 August 2005

it's official!!!



here i am holding the official certificate from tall tales press that "an honest day" was given an honourable mention in their "hidden talents short story contest". all of the winners, me included, will have their stories published in their "tall tales and short stories vol iii" anthology due out in the autumn (more updates as they become available. i would like to congratulate myself for not completely freaking out in this photo, which is what i feel like doing. i'm being published! do you hear me, world???? published!!!!!!!!! ok, i will now resume being the reserved person you see in the photo.

2 comments:

Maximum Overlord said...

Boo-yeah!
Hurray for the Kate finally getting the word out on paper.
There just might be hope for me yet... well, as soon as I stop noodling around that is...

qed said...

It's about time! Congrats!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...